Finally…A Nuisance Wildlife service Company YOU can TRUST to do the job RIGHT…Backed by a NO BULL, NO RISK, 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE that is UNMATCHED in the Industry!
“At Canton Georgia Wildlife Control, we do the job right and make you happy…or you don’t pay a penny!”
Dear North Georgia Homeowner,
If you’ve got a problem with squirrels in the attic, raccoons, possums, bats, birds or any other wild animal in or around your home, you have come to the right place. My name is Tim McWhirter, I am the general manager and owner at Canton Georgia Wildlife Control and I’m here to help you.
Canton Georgia Wildlife Control is North Georgia’s NUMBER ONE CHOICE for nuisance wildlife removal and control.
7 BIG Reasons to choose us:
- We have a PROVEN REPUTATION of TRUST and DEPENDABILITY.
- We are FULLY LICENSED and INSURED.
- We show up on time…every time.
- We get rid of the problem FAST.
- We only charge a FAIR PRICE and not a penny more.
- We offer you a GUARANTEE that is UNMATCHED in the industry.
- You have a DIRECT PHONE LINE to the owner of the company.
To be honest, there are a lot of people in this business who are unprofessional and unscrupulous when it comes to customer service and satisfaction. They’ll gladly take your money… and many times leave with the same problem you had to start with.
So…do not gamble with uninvited wild critters in your attic or basement. Be sure YOU deal with a company with a PROVEN track record of success and customer satisfaction…backed by a GUARANTEE that in UNMATCHED in the industry.
If you even think you have a problem in your attic, basement or crawl space with rodents such as gray squirrels, flying squirrels or rats, raccoons, possums, bats, etc….you need to give us a call asap and let us check it out. Unwanted animals in your attic are serious business!
- Chewing on wiring, which can cause short circuits and sometimes leads to serious fires!
- Chewing on HVAC lines and causing severe flooding and damage.
- Damage to stored items in the attic by chewing on them
- Urinating and defecating in the attic (which can lead to other health hazards)!
- Raccoons can spread deadly diseases to both you and your pets, including rabies and deadly raccoon roundworm!
- Animals bring fleas, ticks, and mites which can spread to the rest of the home!
- Noise pollution such as scratching and clawing sounds in the night can be very stressful and annoying!
Signs of rodents and/or other animals in the attic include…
- Noises at night or at dusk and dawn (scratching, scurrying, squeals, hissing)
- A smell of urine (ammonia-like odor)
- Signs of a water leak in the ceiling (discoloration)
- Your dog or cat alerting to something. (many times, they are the first to let you know there is a problem)
- Sighting of an animal in the yard or on the rooftop.
- Sightings of animals crossing over to roof on tree branches.
- Holes chewing in boxes, clothing, etc.
- Unusual sounds, especially at night, including scratching, clawing, thumping, squealing, and thumping.
If you even think you might have a problem with squirrels, rats, raccoons, possums or any other critter in your attic or basement…or if you simply have a question…call Canton Georgia Wildlife Control at 770-479-1598 and ask for me, Tim McWhirter owner. I’ll be happy to speak with you anytime.
Consultation is FREE, so give us a call!
I hope to hear from you soon
PS. We are also a full-service termite and pest control company and can help you with any of your termite or pest control needs!